Sunday 31 January 2010

Thai Odyssey, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Thai Odyssey has a few branches in Kuala Lumpur. They have authentic Thai therapists who do Thai traditional massages, reflexology and traditional oil massage.
I have been to two branches. The one at One Utama and the one at Bangsar Village. The Bangsar Village Branch is very nicely decorated whereas the one at One Utama is a little crammed. But the quality of massage is pretty the same.
In terms of front staff service, the one at Bangsar kept to the policy of a spa should be a place of relaxation and voice level should be at a minimal.
At One Utama, though there is a signage pasted on the wall advising clients to keep voice level at a minimal, its the voices of those at the reception that you hear when you are being massaged. This is something I thing they should take note of.
The therapists however are good and do their best to eradicate the knots in the muscles.
Information on prices and packages, go the www.thaiodyssey.com.my

4 comments:

Chuff said...

I've tried the one in Centrepoint Bandar Utama and I'm not impressed with the massages I've had. Will not even try the other outlets.

Anonymous said...

I've tried the foot massage at Mid valley. Good message. The place nicely decorated.

mantra said...

recently i went back to the one at 1U. One of the worst massage I've had. It was painful and stressful

Anonymous said...

Quality posts is the important to be a focus for the viewers to pay a visit the website, that's what this web page is providing.

Review my web page ... beauty salons houston