Friday 29 January 2010

Spa ESPRIT, Holland Village, Singapore

This spa is Beautiful. I love the deco.

Went there when I was pregnant with my second child. My legs were aching and I needed someone to soothe it.

The moment I walked in the spa I was attended to and was ushered in the waiting area. It had beautiful lights and array of their in house products.

Within a few minutes my therapist ushered me into my treatment room. It was tastefully decorated and feel very relaxing.

My therapist was Indonesian from Batam who used to work with Banyan Tree.

She was very attentive. As it was a pre-natal massage she was gentle with me. I was about seven months pregnant then.

I paid $120 then for a 1hr massage.

If you want to pamper yourself in beautiful but unthreatening spa.... This is it!

No comments: