Tuesday 5 March 2019

My spa adventure continues

For the past 5 years of absence, I have been to so many new places to heal my weary body and also my heart, sometimes.

I have gone to a lovely onsen in Japan@Kawalguichi. It was a most beautiful experience. Sitting in a huge hot tub, late November outside, with the view of Mt Fuji, yonder, are stuff dreams are made of.

I will provide more info soon. Suffice to say that ONSEN was a gem. Its popular with the locals. I did not spot any tourist whilst there. But if you have a tattoo, you are not welcomed there.

In the establishment, there's also a restaurant and massage services.

I will have to dig photos and info as this was about 5-6 years ago. This onsen is a true Gem.

Hopefully, I am able to spill the beans when you return!

1 comment:

Bare Necessity said...

That blog was among the most educational ones I've read thus far.. Keep posting such stuff and also you can write about turkish massage. It is in trend and I would like to read it more!! Continue creating such enlightening blogs.