Friday 29 May 2009

Martha Tilaar(Kuala Lumpur) Blissful massage


Yesterday I had a 2.5hrs spa session. BLissful....

After my wonderful experience at Martha Tilaar Bintan I wondered if there is a Martha Tilaar in Kuala Lumpur. I searched the net and was extremely excited when I found out the spa is just a 10 minute drive from my condo.

An initial visit to the spa, I found out they had a Mother's Day special for the whole month of May. A 2.5 hrs session of aromatherapy massage and facial for only RM 199(SGD$90). I was so excited!!!





So, I finally managed to spa out yesterday.
The ambience of the place is perfect. Aircon not too cold and music not too loud. No loud conversations and no inapproriate music for a spa. My therapist, Nursam whom I later found out is the supervisor has been at the spa for the last 5 years. She was attentive from the start asking me if the aircon temperature is right for me and if the massage pressure is perfect. She settled with sweeping movements and later added a little deep massage. Before long, I was in lullaby land.

Then we proceeded for the facial. I told her that I did not want too much extraction as experience has told me that the facial skin can be even worse after. She listened and told me that she would do a little extraction at the nose area. But if it is too painful, I should inform her. She is clearly good at what she does as I hardly feel any pain. After, I even requested her to do an extraction on my right cheek which she proceeded with skill.

I left the spa feeling refreshed and satisfied. Definitely come back for more. After all I was told they have monthly promotions. Yeah!!!
Cleanliness: 10/10
Treatment: 9.5/10
Staff: 9.5/10
Dewi Sri Spa by Martha Tilaar
No F-0-8, Plaza Damas. No.60
Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
www. dewisrispa.com.my

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your
web site is great, let alone the content!

Feel free to surf to my page; beauty schools