Monday 18 May 2009

Aura Spa(Indonesia, Bintan)

While at Bintan, I also went to another spa just a few doors away from Martha Tilaar called Aura Spa. I had gone to this spa at Pasar Oleh Oleh previously. Now that the business has expanded they have a new venue. Upon entering the Spa, I was a little disappointed with the set up. The staff were not as professionally trained compared to Martha Tilaar. They do not know how to welcome guests properly, making me feel like I am another 'dollar sign' instead of making me feel like I was about to have a wonderful experience soon.

I had a 1.5 hour massage there. The therapist's touch was not as smooth as Martha Tilaar. I could not initially enjoy the massage as some staffs were talking loudly outside the treatment rooms.

After the treatment I went to the toilet. It was rundown although it was a new establishment.

Massage cost me $10 more than at Martha Tillar

Cleanliness: 7/10
Treatment: 8/10
Staff : 7/10

No comments: